Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Can I be this guy's friend or something?

Commercials are silly. I usually don't watch them as I am the most accurate DVR fast forwarder ever. But there are rare occasions where I have had to sit through ads on the television box which makes me feel old and handicapped. Just when I'm wallowing in the torture, something like this comes into my living room.



A performance of such perfection as Trent's, the map guy, cannot go unnoticed. It should be rewarded....with blog posts...by someone who's opinion doesn't matter. So Trent, in honor of the best delivery of one word ever in a commercial, I applaud you.

1 comment:

  1. lol, I would love to get paid for saying one word. & Yeah you get so addicted to DVR, & I will say that it isn't easy transitioning back to normal TV.

    ReplyDelete