Tuesday, March 24, 2009

White Rabbits

This morning, somewhere between my usual two scoops of daily fun - The View and the Gilmore Girls - I started thinking about one of my favorite bands NYC, White Rabbits.  That's weird I guess.  Regardless of the strange timing and sequence of thoughts, I went hunting for a taste of their new release "It's Frightening" out in May, on their website and found some amazing photos of the band throughout their recording and touring process.  Did you know that Britt Daniel from Spoon produced this album because of an accidental text message? No? Neither did I! Read this Paste article for more nuggets from the band.

Bottom line? The photos by Andrew Droz Palermo are AMAZING.  Below are a few morsels of joy for your eye balls and here's the website for more.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments: