Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Dead Weather

The best frontman I've ever seen live in concert is Jack White. By miles. I saw him twice last year: once at Terminal 5 with the Raconteurs and then a few months later at Bonnaroo. I was there working when my trusty camera man and I finagled our way backstage with our photo passes. While all other riffraff production people were given the swift boot from the area, we somehow managed to look legit enough to not only stand on stage being Jack White and company, but we followed them from their dressing room onto the stage capturing the electrifying moment of when the crowd first caught a glimpse of the milky white messiah of rock and roll. So that's why I am excited about his new project: The Dead Weather.

Photobucket

It's Jack and Allson from the kills. Me likes what me hears! (That's my leprechaun in honor of St. Patrick's Day today......but when I think about it, it seems much more like something a pirate would say.)

Check out them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment